Forged Wire Rope Clips
- Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceabilit , the name CROSBY or CG, and a size forged into it.
- Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 1/8” through 7/8” sizes, and 90% for sizes 1” through 3-1/2”.
- Entire Clip is Galvanized to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Sizes 1/8” through 2-1/2” and 3” have forged bases.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information. • Clip sizes up through 1-1/2” have rolled threads.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductilit , design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt , your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips.