- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification
- Each hook has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceabilit , along with the size and the name Crosby.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the Platinum Color – Crosby Grade 100 Alloy Products.”
- Hook can be tip loaded at the reduced Working Load Limit, see below. Operator must ensure the load is retained properly in the hook.