Jaw & Jaw
- End fittings are Quenched and Tempered or Normalized, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
- Hot Dip galvanized steel.
- TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY.
- Forged jaw ends are fitted with bolts and nuts for 1/4” through 5/8”, and pins and cotters on 3/4” through 2-3/4” sizes.
- Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties
- Body has UNC threads.
- Fatigue Rated.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductilit , design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these turnbuckles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.