- The most complete line of shank marked hoist hooks. Available 3/4 to 300 metric tons.
- Hook Identification code marked into each hook
- All Carbon and Alloy Hooks are quenched and tempered.
- Quenched and Tempered.
- Available in carbon steel, alloy steel, and bronze.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Shank Hook has a pre-drilled cam which can be equipped with a latch. Simply purchase the latch assemblies listed and shown on pages 121 – 123. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Type Approval Certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessels and ABS Guide for Certification on Cranes available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges
Patented McKissick Split-Nut retention system available, see page 379 for more information.