Horizontal & Vertical Blocks
McKissick 457 Horizontal & Vertical Blocks
- Barrel and sheaves equipped with sealed double row tapered bearings.
- Extra heavy construction, built to withstand breaking strength of indicated rope at 90 degree sheave wrap and 45 degree head swing.
- All bearings Alemite-lubricated.
- Custom Anchor Fairleader sets available.
McKissick 461 / 463 Horizontal & Vertical Blocks
- A,B and C dimensions.
- Line pull in pounds and degree of wrap.
- Line speed.
- Diameter of wire rope.
- Roller bearings, bronze bushings, or sealed double row tapered bearings.
- Guide and control your deck lines with McKissick's deck-mounted wire rope blocks. Built to your specific requirements.
- Extra heavy construction, built to withstand breaking strength of indicated rope (XIP, IWRC).
- Flame-hardened sheaves, machined grooves for proper rope size.
- For special requirements contact Crosby.