McKissick® HF-1 / HF-2 Oilfield Servicing Blocks
- Hay Fork Pulleys with Swivel Hook or Swivel Eye
- Forged steel eyes and hooks.
- Available painted or zinc plated.
- One piece pressed steel shells.
- Edges well rounded to prevent chaffing of rope.
- Can be equipped with hook latch.
- Furnished with roller bearings.
- Pressure lube fittings.
- Natural Rope: Rope constructed of natural or plant based fibers, including manila, hemp, linen, cotton, coir, jute, and sisal.
McKissick® TGRB Oilfield Servicing Blocks
- Designed to lift tubing from horizontal to vertical and back.
- Engages with upset end of tubing.
- Available in two sizes: 2 3/8" tubing 2 7/8" tubing
- Repair kit (8037937) includes springs and retaining clip.
- Fitted with 3/8" G-2130 Crosby Shackle for attachment to air tugger line.
- Secondary eye provided for attachment of tag line.
- Individually proof tested to 125% Working Load Limit.
- Standard finish is zinc plated.
- RFID Equipped.
McKissick® 491 Oilfield Servicing Blocks
- New design provides the dependability of standard McKissick® Snatch Blocks, along with features that make it perfect for the challenging needs of Tugger Hoist and Tower Erection applications.
- Fully recessed sideplate design eliminates gap between sheave rim and sideplate, providing failsafe capture of the sheave in the case of center pin overloading.
- Sealed tapered roller bearings extend the life of the center pin and bearings, and allows for faster line speeds than recommended with standard snatch blocks.
- Holes through side plates are available for secondary block securement device.
- Suitable for hoisting personnel, contingent upon all employees, including the winch operator, being trained to follow applicable Federal, local and industry standards.
- Tugger/Derrick applications: API RP54
- Tower applications: OSHA directive CPL 2-1.36
- All sizes are furnished with dual rated wireline sheaves.
- Forged steel swivels, tees, yokes and shackles are Quenched & Tempered.
- Sheave lubrication through center pin for easy maintenance.
- All blocks 14" and larger are furnished with McKissick® Roll Forged sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
- Shackle fitting swivels for easy positioning.
- Manufactured by an API Q1 Certified facility.
- Type Approval in accordance with ABS 2015 Steel Vessel Rules.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
McKissick® 171 Oilfield Servicing Blocks
- Steel sheaves with roller bearings and pressure lubrication.
- Forged steel swivel eyes.
- Easy opening feature shown available in 8” size only.
McKissick® 443 Oilfield Servicing Blocks
- All steel construction, steel sheaves mounted on roller bearings, grooved for maximum of 3/4" wire rope diameter.
- May be used with three parts of line if utilizing dead end becket.