WIRELOCK® W416-7 Socketing Compound
- 100% termination efficiency.
- Temperature operating range is -65° F to +240° F (-54°C to +116°C).
- Ideal for on-site applications.
- No hazardous molten metal.
- Improved fatigue life.
- Pouring temperature without booster pack is 48° F to 110° F (6.67°C to 43.3°C).
- One booster pack if pouring temperature is 35° F to 48° F (1.67°C to 8.89°C).
- Two booster packs if pouring temperature is 27° F to 35° F (-2.78°C to +1.67°C).
- Refer to Crosby® Wire Rope End Terminations Manual for more information.
- Storage temperature is 68° F (20°C) max. Store in well ventilated area away from sunlight and sources of ignition.