Synthetic Sling Hooks
Crosby WSL-320A Sling Saver Synthetic Sling Hooks
- Suitable for use with 2-Ply Web Slings and Round Slings.
- Eye is designed with a wide beam surface, which eliminates bunching effects, reduces sling tendency to slide, and allows a better load distribution on internal fibers.
- All alloy construction.
- Design factor of 5:1.
- Each hook has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability along with a working load limit and the name Crosby forged into it.
- All hooks feature Crosby’s patented QUIC-CHECK® indicators.
- Fatigue rated to 20,000 cycles at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Includes S-4320 latch.
- Crosby Sling Saver hardware meets the requirements for minimum stock diameter or thickness, and effective contact width shown in the Recommended Standards Specification for Synthetic Polyester Round Slings by the Web Sling & Tie Down Association. WSTDA-RS1.